Vegan Trail Mix Chocolate Clusters

Those Trail Mix Chocolate Clusters are perfect for those occasions when you crave a little something sweet but still want to keep things on the healthy side... Be careful, though: they are extremely more-ish, so just one cluster might not cut it!

Those Trail Mix Chocolate Clusters are perfect for those occasions when you crave a little something sweet but still want to keep things on the healthy side...

I've always had a bit of a sweet tooth... or maybe, a lot of a sweet tooth. Especially in the evening, for some reason. Usually not long after supper, I'll get a some kind of craving for a little bit of sweetness... Not for a big flat out, sit-yourself-down-with-fork-and-plate dessert, like a big slice of cake or any other such decadence... More like, just a little nibble of something sweet. I'll usually reach for a few pitted dates and a square or two of dark chocolate, but sometimes, my tummy demands that I provide something a little bit more, erm, elaborate.

That's when I'll whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or make quick and easy bite-size treats such as these trail mix chocolate clusters. Just one of those usually does the trick and keeps my tummy all smiley and happy. Little does he know that I'm actually feeding him all kinds of good things like nuts and dried fruits, hemp hearts and coconut and whole grain cereal... Nah! The only thing he cares about is the chocolate, I think. Oh, and the fact that these taste absolutely insanely delicious. 

A little too much even; cuz trust me, those chocolate clusters are so crazy yummy, it's really hard to stop at just one... you'll see! 

continue reading

The post Vegan Trail Mix Chocolate Clusters appeared first on The Healthy Foodie.



from The Healthy Foodie http://bit.ly/2vPXjHC

Comments