3 Reasons I Wouldn’t Still Be Coaching If I Were Getting Paid by the Hour to Coach a Group Class

3 Reasons I Wouldn’t Still Be Coaching If I Were Getting Paid by the Hour to Coach a Group Class When I first got into coaching, I wasn’t sure it was what I wanted to do. I had just come off spending seven years in university studying political science and then journalism; coaching wasn’t really […]

The post 3 Reasons I Wouldn’t Still Be Coaching If I Were Getting Paid by the Hour to Coach a Group Class appeared first on OPEX Fitness.



from OPEX Fitness

3 Reasons I Wouldn’t Still Be Coaching If I Were Getting Paid by the Hour to Coach a Group Class When I first got into coaching, I wasn’t sure it was what I wanted to do. I had just come off spending seven years in university studying political science and then journalism; coaching wasn’t really […]

The post 3 Reasons I Wouldn’t Still Be Coaching If I Were Getting Paid by the Hour to Coach a Group Class appeared first on OPEX Fitness.

Comments