Mushroom Rapini Gnocchi

Ready in no time, this Mushroom Rapini Gnocchi recipe is so simple and easy to make, yet so crazy tasty, you'll probably want to add it to your regular rotation!

Ready in no time, this Mushroom Rapini Gnocchi recipe is so simple and easy to make, yet so crazy tasty, you'll probably want to add it to your regular rotation!

I've been all about quick and easy food making lately... For some reason, I just haven't really been in the mood for cooking; More often than not, I find myself whipping up huge salads filled with tons of veggies, nuts, dried fruits and legumes. 

But this recipe, I came up with one night that hubby-2-be and I were at the cottage and decided to stay an extra night, so we didn't have much of anything left to eat. I basically grabbed what we had on hand and tossed it all together. And then I had one bite and fell in love. I can't even tell you how many times I've had this exact same dish, since. 

Of course, to make it I use store-bought gnocchis, otherwise it would be anything BUT quick and easy. But decent store-bought gnocchis can be found. The ones I use are organic and made mostly from potatoes, as well as a few other simple ingredients. They can be kept in the pantry just like dry pasta, and can be a major life saver for those nights when you don't really have much to work with, you know. 

So grab a package of your favorite gnocchi, or make your own if you are so inclined, a bunch of rapini, a pint of mushrooms and a yellow onion, and try this simple, unpretentious but oh so delicious dish for yourself. I'm positive that you too, will fall head over heels for it. 

continue reading

The post Mushroom Rapini Gnocchi appeared first on The Healthy Foodie.



from The Healthy Foodie http://bit.ly/2XAEMLP

Comments